dimanche 27 mai 2018

How do you carry?

AIWB most of the time. Smart Carry a lot of the time too.

If I have to dress more out of the norm (norm for me is Carhartt/Dickies carpenter type jeans and a tee shirt, with a light shirt, sweatshirt, fleece, etc, depending on the season, over it), or a NPE with no cover garment, then the Smart Carry is my normal choice, sometimes an ankle holster too.

The Smart Carry's are the most versatile holsters I own, and work with pretty much "anything", gun and clothing wise. You arent limited to "little" guns (you can easily carry full sized handguns), and with a still "realistic" sized gun, you can wear a pair of shorts and no shirt if you want.

Since whatever it is Im using isnt going to be seen by anyone, color coordinating, or fancy gear isnt really anything thats important to me. Function is the important part.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How do you carry?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire