dimanche 20 mai 2018

Cougar kills man

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post

Some pretty dangerous cougars roaming out there, usually nocturnal urban types. Rarely do they kill their prey. Usually just leach off them for a few months and maybe take some money or stuff when they scurry away.

The problem is, once you hit 50, a cougar is so old they aren't so much a cougar as they are a raggedy ass old mountain lion.

That's why I married a woman who is 10 years younger than I am.

Now that I'm retired, I leach off her and spend her money.

__________________
No, I read your last post. At first I merely rolled my eyes and shook my head, but then nearly had to quit reading because I was worried that your brand of stupid was contagious because everyone who agreed with you seemed to drop IQ points with every word.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cougar kills man

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire