vendredi 25 mai 2018

Trying to figure out how to EMP proof my chair

My dad thinks I am wasting my time trying to figure this out but... it’s not his mobility at stake. So, I need advice on how to protect my extra power wheelchair from EMP. Which bits would fry? I thought the batteries but then I saw a video that said car batteries would still work. Like I said, I get that to most people this probably seems like a strange concern, and I have decided to be concerned anyway... so if you have advice other than don’t bother I would appreciate the help thanks. I can move around on the deck without my chair but I am pretty confined without it.

I am working with insurance to get a handbike attachment for my manual wheelchair because reciprocal handbike motion is much easier than pushing the wheels but until that goes through I rely on a power wheelchair

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Trying to figure out how to EMP proof my chair

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire