mercredi 16 mai 2018

Permaculture Certificate

I received my Permaculture Certificate from Geoff Lawton's Permaculture Course today. It was like drinking out of a firehose. There was more information in the course than I would have imagined; every ecosystem and climate was covered in detail. I doubt I will ever see anything outside of a temperate climate, but I know how to create the conditions that will allow things grow anywhere outside of the arctic.

It was not an easy course. There were modules I had to go over a couple of times. I am not a person who asks for help or is very chatty online either. I could have used some help with the final drawings for the course, that was my weak area.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Permaculture Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire