mercredi 30 mai 2018

duel fuel stovetop burner

Was shopping online looking for one of those portable butane single burners.used them a lot when I was a chef.Very convienent and happy with them.
Then I searched for ones that used the 1# lp tanks to compare.

I had a few ads for butane ones that came with an adapter hose to use the green 1# tanks,cost was about the same.

Seems like a no brainer,get the duel one,but checking with ya'll about any pros or cons before I order.
Was looking at one made by GAS ONE,about 45$.

Also,I don't know the search term to use.I wanted to see if there is a adapter hose,maybe six foot long,that I can use a 10# grill tank to run this,or any other item that uses a green 1# tank.Not to refill a tank,just to run the item.I just don't know what to type in to search.
Thanks again for your help.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



duel fuel stovetop burner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire