dimanche 20 mai 2018

Scientific American, why whites stockpile guns...

I guess I fit the mold. I'm confident and secure in my ability to provide and protect, I have no need to be a hero to anyone, I'm quite well educated, my faith is my own business, I have no crisis what-so-ever and I'm not afraid of anyone.

Could it be that those of us with intelligence, capability, confidence and the aptitude to look beyond tomorrow or the next day, understand the need and purpose of certain tools. That mere possession of capable arms keeps local, state and federal government(s) on their best behavior. Only free men can own arms, and that is why we do it.

That we can pass down firearms to the next generation, and teach the skills necessary to utilize arms properly.

What am I afraid of? Not a damn thing.

EDIT: Scientific American just produced an article that contained no science what so ever. Instead, it was filled with opinion, random, cherry picked data and tried to make "skin color" a factor.

It could be that many of us work hard, are productive and have the disposable income necessary to purchase such tools.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Scientific American, why whites stockpile guns...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire