samedi 1 décembre 2018

Going to look at floor plans for a new home today! Help?!

I’d like to use this opportunity to better prepare our home since it can’t be built twice!

Any advice for things I should include?
As always budget is limited but I’m looking
more for idea in terms of things that should be included. Like is a basement necessary for prepping?
Anything I should modify in the plans at the building stage to make the home stronger?

I know it may seem odd but we haven’t hardly had enough room to prep and this is a huge step for us so we want to do it correctly the first time if possible.

Home will be built in a low pop area.
Answers to questions I didn’t ask are welcome.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Going to look at floor plans for a new home today! Help?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire