mardi 25 décembre 2018

How often should one shop for insurance?

Mainly homeowner’s/auto.

I ask this because yesterday I received notice in the mail that my insurance co. Is cancelling my policy, because of a claim we made with another ins. company regarding damage to a canvas top on our camper three years ago. We no longer own the camper btw.

Granted, I’ve paid tens of thousands of dollars in homeowner’s insurance over the last 20 years and have not made a single claim with this place. We recently switched our three vehicles to this company, paying for full coverage. My premiums go up regardless, every year.

I suppose it’s time to shop around, I my neighbor tells me he shops every three years or so. To me, the whole things a racket anyway. Just venting.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How often should one shop for insurance?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire