samedi 1 décembre 2018

The Secret Truth about Commercial Food Storage

I need a bit of help for a blog I'm writing about food storage. I find that most info online is obscured by advertisements. Here's what I think I know. Please correct me.

Dried Food
Bulk Sources
Hard to find (Costco)
$600/year/man
2,000 calories

Commercial Food
Mixed Dried and Freeze Dried
Thrive, Wise, EE, etc.
$2,000/year/man
2,000 calories

Pure Freeze Dried
More Protein
Mountain House
$4,700/year/man
2,000 calories

I know I can buy the LDS (Mormon) recommended bulk dried foods at $600 for a year supply and I know what Mountain House is all about (I'm a small dealer), but I have no idea how to value the center column and how to evaluate their quality.

What is the best value on Mixed Dried and Freeze Dried? Who is the best company in that category? (Am I even understanding this matrix correctly?)

And, I'm considering promoting Patriot Pantry (My Patriot Supply) for ReadyMan (a company I help.) How is Patriot for value and quality?

Thank you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The Secret Truth about Commercial Food Storage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire