jeudi 10 janvier 2019

Called Congress: Build Wall or Disband

I called my Congressional representatives and you can too @ https://www.callmycongress.com. I wanted them to know my opinion about the government shut down and building the wall.

I told them if they do not build the wall, the federal government should disband.

I reminded them that the very purpose of the founding of the federal government was to protect the States from invasion. At the time, the concern was invasion by the super powers of the day.

I actually spoke to an intern for my Democrat Congressman. He was very polite and said he's pass that on to the Congressman. He didn't argue, attack or ask me to defend my position, ask why I don't feel sorry for the invaders, etc. He was very polite. My senators had answering machines to take my information.

I encourage you to ACT per Trump's speech from the Oval office the other day. Call your reps in Congress and tell them.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Called Congress: Build Wall or Disband

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire