mercredi 2 janvier 2019

Exorcism in Protestant Church

I was watching a movie on Netflix last night called The RITE. It is about a man who goes to seminary school but before he takes his final vows he goes to drop out. Before it is official one of his teachers says that he should go to this class in Rome on doing Exorcisms, mostly to try to get him to change his mind.

It got me thinking, every movie and TV show that I have seen that has exorcisms in it is about the Catholic church. I am Methodist and in all the services, Sunday School and Comunion, there was never one mention of exorcisms.

Even after doing some research on the matter I am not able to find a definite answer. Do Protestant churches have exorcism or beleive in demon possession or is it just the Catholic church?

And before you start, lets not bring Alerts stuff into this, this is a serious question that I have.

__________________
Father, husband, son, Marine.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Exorcism in Protestant Church

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire