lundi 7 janvier 2019

For someone who knows about dogs, what kind of puppy do I have?

Thought someone here might be able to help me

So I got my puppy at 8 weeks. He just turned 14 weeks a few days ago. They said he was a blue heeler and I saw both parents on site and both looked exactly like blue heelers and the mom even looked like she just had a litter of puppies so I trusted that they were the actual parents. Fast forward having him for the past 6 weeks and I have learned that most blue heelers dont have this much black on them so I have been asking around some said australian shepard mixed with blue heelers others have said border collie mixed with heeler but he doesn't have long hair at all what so ever. He is the smartest dog I have ever met and has all the traits of a blue heeler but looks more like a darn wolf.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of breed he might be? He has a Bentley mark on his forehead so I know he has some heeler in him but he looks too much like a black and white wolf to be purebred.

Pictures in the link below.

https://imgur.com/a/1ZzUBWJ

Let's block ads! (Why?)



For someone who knows about dogs, what kind of puppy do I have?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire