lundi 21 janvier 2019

Ford 8n vs 641

Literally all I know about this deal is a buddy is going to look at both tomorrow. The 8n is $500 the 641 is $800 and I have the option to buy either I want.
(He's a farmer, mechanically inclined and has a couple tractors. We do deals together and hook each other up.) so either will be worth it if he gets them and gives me the option.

I need a 4x4 with a front end loader, (got the cash, can't justify spending it) but I could use either a bit.

I know a bit about the 8n's, quick Google (I'll be researching more tonight tells me the 641 is a diesel. Any particular quirks etc?

Buddy thinks we can rig me a "rear dump bucket" to the PTO, but other than that I'd get a little bushhog and also use it to scrape my driveway.

Mainly looking for a "heads up" if there's anything about the 641's.

I'm off to Google. Thank you.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-trac...-ford-641.html
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-trac...3-ford-8n.html

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ford 8n vs 641

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire