mardi 1 janvier 2019

Interesting LE Training

Let me start right off by saying I am in no way anti law enforcement. I was a cop until I found that firefighters got all the women

I found this LE training video on youtube about the sovereign citizen movement. I think the way they state things makes for an interesting conversation; "They think we don't have authority over them" and "the FBI has deemed them a terrorist group".

Even the music in the background had me thinking about how almost everything we do trains us to think a certain way. Are they indoctrinating one another here? Do they think this is the best way to train? They use the most extreme versions of these for examples (sovereign cartoon).


What are your thoughts.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Interesting LE Training

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire