lundi 21 janvier 2019

Is there something better than tire chains?

I'm going to take an old set of rims and weld angle iron with dagger teeth to them for my Land Cruiser. It will be used to plow/blow my dirt driveway out to the county road about 1/2 mile round trip. We are getting a lot more snow then rain on top which sucks. I think the smaller wheel diameter will work great for blowing at engine idle in low. I want run the 5' wide blower off hydraulics. I want a hydraulic front winch, electric on the back. Plus an attachable log splitter for the front. A 6' blade would be good.

My neighbor has an 8' wide blower on his truck, runs off the crank pulley with a 2" wide belt. He isn't here all the time. We run out of room pushing snow unless you have a D-6 or better Cat.

I used my snowblower on my section of the driveway 100 yards from 4 AM to 5 AM, I got most of it done dealing with 6" of wet heavy snow. Then it started raining again.

Or I could just go to AZ every winter.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is there something better than tire chains?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire