mardi 8 janvier 2019

Not survival related, but I have stared into the eyes of hell and seen what it beheld

It goes by the name of popcorn ceiling removal. We bought a house in this school district to place my son. It’s a very high end district and we cannot afford our dream home as land is about 40k for one acer. So the wife and I planning to build our dream house out in the country on 10+ and use this address to keep him in the district. But being in a very high end area we need to have a high end kitchen and bathrooms to maximize our rent. So long story short the wife wanted to remove the popcorn ceiling before we did the new kitchen and hardwoods. This is the worst thing I have ever done. About 5 minutes in I wanted to cry but we where committed at that point. Next weekend I’m removing the old lights and placing the recessed can lights so more fun to come.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Not survival related, but I have stared into the eyes of hell and seen what it beheld

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire