vendredi 4 janvier 2019

Saw a drone fly over my house today

So I was out feeding my animals when I heard this weird high pitched buzzing sound. I first thought it was the wind or something, but then I saw it. It was one of those quad copter drones. It must have been a pretty nice one because it was moving fast and up pretty high (probably just out of shotgun range ). That's the first one I've seen around where I live, and I'm not sure who's it is. I live in a really wooded mountainous area and the drone flew over my property and continued over the adjacent ridge. That's an impressive distance in my opinion. I've played around with some rc toys in the past and their range has been pathetic. The closest house to me is about a half mile in a straight line through the woods. Anyone else had any annoying drones buzz their property? It got me thinking. . .

1. Can homeowners actually shoot at them if they are a nuisance?
2. Is your property considered a no fly zone to a certain point (like where actual aircraft fly)? Can it be designated as one?
3. Who would you complain to if you have no idea who owns the drone?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Saw a drone fly over my house today

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire