vendredi 4 janvier 2019

TSA Screeners Calling In Sick b/c of Shutdown

Hundreds of TSA screeners have been calling in sick at major airports because of the government shutdown, which may affect security.
https://www.krdo.com/news/politics/h...orts/965470816

For those of you who fly (and leaving talk of the shutdown itself to the Politics subforum), what do you do to protect yourself where you can't carry weapons prohibited by TSA? And will you do anything different with this news?

I carry a few legal force multipliers when I fly. One is a padlock and bandana, and an extra boot lace. All allowable and I do use them for other things, and I could improvise a quick flail-type weapon out of it. Another is a tactical pen to use as a kubotan; I keep it with my notebook and other pens while I process security, and haven't been stopped.

Last is just a small TSA-approved Leatherman. Not a weapon, but it has come in handy occasionally.

What do you do? What could I do better?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



TSA Screeners Calling In Sick b/c of Shutdown

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire