mardi 8 janvier 2019

Where to get a good map

I'm starting to get my bug out bags together for me and my wife and I need a couple of good maps. I live in NJ and will need to get to one of several location in NJ. I did some research online and found out that I'll need a good topographic map on NJ which I purchased. I'll also need a good street map that shows the back roads, but I'm having trouble finding one. Is there one that you can suggest? All of the ones that I found online had terrible reviews with people complaining that they were light on details and just a waste of money.

What can you tell me about the maps that you have in your Bug out Bag or are you relying on GPS (phone, laptop, hand held GPS)?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Where to get a good map

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire