lundi 21 janvier 2019

wild things characters for wounded warrior

I play a table top game called Blood Bowl. Itds a fantasy football sort of game what came out in 1985. The game pits fantasy races against each other in a violent game of rugby/football.

The game uses 28mm plastic, resin and pewter miniatures that the players paint and can be a hobby in itself.

I designed a team of miniatures based on the book, Where the Wild Things are, by Maurice Sendak. The team contains 6 "big guy" wild things monsters, and 10 little guy Max figures, all cast in very nice pewter.

The reason I am putting this here? I have a few teams left, and I want to sell those and donate the proceeds to The Wounded Warrior Fund.

I am a Veteran, I served with men who are having problems, and men who were wounded. I would like to "give back".

The characters can be purchased "clean", or you could get them very nicely painted by my lovely wife, Shirley, who has a business painting wargaming miniatures, for a nominal fee. The pained figures would follow the colors as depicted in the book.

Again, I know this section is mainly for survival type what have you. But I also know some of you may know the book. And some of you would like to give to a good cause and at the same time, maybe give the miniatures to someone who also knows, and loves, the book.

As I don't know how to post pictures on this site, if you are interested in seeing the miniatures, please PM me and I'll have my wife(who knows computer whatnot better then I) send you pictures.

The price can also be given upon request. Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



wild things characters for wounded warrior

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire