dimanche 23 août 2020

Cleaning brass. Tumbler or sonic.

Default

Well there's a few different types of tumbling including vibratory. As well as wet or dry & various forms of tumbling media. I have a sonic cleaner and a vibratory tumbler. My last batch I used the sonic cleaner after I sized them, then after trimming & doing the flash hole's & primer pockets I tumbled in the treated corn cob. I like how clean the sonic cleaner gets it, but its almost too brite & the green corn cob helps take the shine down a bit & do a bit of extra deburring, but doesn't leave the residue the walnut w/ rouge does. Since I haven't had the sonic cleaner that long, I'll probably keep doing some experimentation as I go.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cleaning brass. Tumbler or sonic.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire