dimanche 23 août 2020

Who'll Be Watching The Republican Convention?

Default Who'll Be Watching The Republican Convention?


I would like a calm discussion, no name calling or any of that bull. PLEASE.

Those of you who aren't, no need to chime in. I would like serious reasons on whether or not it will be important or not to watch. Part of me is curious and then the other side is sick and tired of the politics. So, i'm trying to decide if this will be important enough that we need to watch.

Depending on the answers I get is what will determine if I do or not.

__________________
Disabled Preppers Group
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Who'll Be Watching The Republican Convention?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire