dimanche 13 septembre 2020

Alternative to oatmeal

I have tried multiple times over the years to learn to like oatmeal. I've tried various types of oatmeal and using different proportions of oatmeal to water and still can't get past the consistency. Is there any other breakfast type cereal that has similar benefits to oatmeal (storage and nutrition)? I have milk allergies so I usually eat any cereal dry. So I enjoy eating cheerios, frosted flakes and that kinda stuff. But normally I skip breakfast during the week, which is probably not the best thing to do. And when I do make breakfast on the weekends it's bacon and eggs.

I know this is kinda an odd request but figured what the hell. This is a fairly diverse group and with "prep what you eat" being the mantra I figured here's a good place to start.

Thanks.

-Ash

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Alternative to oatmeal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire