mardi 8 septembre 2020

Cobra 29 CB Worth fixing?

Default Cobra 29 CB Worth fixing?


All,
I got a Cobra 29 NW LTD at a fleamarket, I thought it looked in great shape, the mounts and cables were still in the plastic. $15. I took it home and hooked it up to a 12VDC Power supply, and 102" SS whip. I turn it on and the squelch all the way down and no noise or static comes out, on any channels. Lights come on , and when I key the mic and the RX LED turns red the SWR meter moves and I Think I have it cal'd correctly.
I have a cobra 148 with SSB thats working just fine with the same equipment
ANyway, I think it needs to go to a repair shop. Is there a good source for repairs, tweaks ETC that I can ship it off to?
Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cobra 29 CB Worth fixing?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire