jeudi 8 octobre 2020

Clothing for EDC

Default Clothing for EDC


Is there a subforum for things like EDC and BOB? or clothing? I am looking for suggestions for lightweight clothing to include in my BOB. The need I am looking to fill is something like a sleeveless t-shirt and short pants. It is possible that some kind of underwear product will fit the bill. Maybe a vest will fit the top part. I usually wear clothing that keeps me comfortable to about 60 degrees (have a rainjacket/windbreaker to deal with those issues). If it is colder, I have a well made hoodie that I use. I want to find these two kinds of clothing that will give me 30 more degrees of warmth just by putting them on, without the hoodie. I have used polypropylene before and found it to not be very durable, especially if pack straps are rubbing on them, even if they are under another piece of clothes. I know this is likely to be $$ but it plays a very critical function because it allows me to be very active and still be protected from the elements. I already have a parka and pants that I would wear in extreme weather, but they restrict my movement quite a bit if I had to wear them while trying to build a structure, fix a car, etc. as does the hoodie. Thinner is better. Natural or man-made: no preference.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Clothing for EDC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire