jeudi 8 octobre 2020

Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 3000

Was taking a look at this online, looks like a decent product.
But it is high-priced, and then to make it redundant I need PV system.
Which adds another 1500$ and up to the bill, don't know if it worth it.
I like the idea that it provides, clean electric for electronics, and it's quiet.
I am waiting for my conversion kit to arrive for my 4000 watt generator.
Will be able to run it on NG, which is a very reliable source where I am located.
My plan is to back feed it to my main panel, so I can run my boiler primarily.
Giving me heat and hot water, and a few lights. Then I could use the yeti for a TV Laptop could play some DVDs run a small AM radio. What do think should I or shouldn't I?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 3000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire