mercredi 7 octobre 2020

Just retired

I ran out of family medical leave at work (in my recovery) and they offered to cover me (insurance) for a few weeks more (great people to work for).
I said no I'm not going to string you along as I don't really know when I can come back.
I'm coming back full throttle or not at all , that's the way I'm wired.
Three steps forward and two back lately with me but I'm still gaining so thats ok.

The owner is an old fart like me and appreciates the diverse background I have and work ethic , said he has created a new challenging position for me if I get to where I can/want to come back.
The owners son also said there is always a job here if you decide to come back.

I was going to retire a bit early but this is earlier yet.
I'll pay Cobra till I'm 65 then on to medicare.
I can afford it. Nobody every handed anything to me I earned every penny.
Loosely followed Dave Ramsey's advice for over 30 years.
All the calculations say I won't run out of money .
All the self discipline has now gave me options.

Dammit I wonder what the new challenging job he has for me if I want it?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Just retired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire