jeudi 8 octobre 2020

Greetings from the texas hill country

Hello to all Forum Members!

A little background on myself. I retired about 4 years ago and now live in the Texas Hill Country on 5.5 acres about 8 miles from the nearest town. We also own 21 acres about 4 miles from our home. The whole area is completely rural.

I started prepping just before the 2016 election when I feared that the Hildebeast might be elected. Once Trump assumed office I stopped prepping all but guns & ammo. Now with all that is going on I have resumed prepping with great vigor. We have wells on both of our properties and have acquired the material for rain harvesting. Also have plans for solar water heater, rocket stove and a small solar power system. Currently I am focusing on acquiring the materials for these items so if the SHTF after the election at least I will have the ability to make these items. We are just days away from the delivery of our freeze dryer which keep my wife busy augmenting our "Armageddon Closet"

I do have one request though. I would like some feedback from all of the intelligent creative minds on this forum but I am not sure where to post this. It is regards to a potential solar project and I would like to post pictures to help with my questions. So Where should I post this and how can I attach pictures?

Looking forward to lively discourse with this forum.

Best Regards to ALL!!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Greetings from the texas hill country

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire