lundi 22 août 2016

Antibiotics??

Colloidal silver works awesome for things like that. Super cheap and easy to make. All you need is a TDS water tester ($15-20 on Amazon), two pieces of .9999 silver wire (thicker gauges are better i.e. 10 better than 14), three 9v batteries, small wires with alligator clips to attach battery terminals to silver wires, a timer, distilled water, and amber glass bottles to store it. Watch videos on how to make it. It is super easy to do. You will be able to make your own antibiotics for cuts infections, etc. Each set of silver wires makes a lot of colloidal silver. It costs you mere pennies to make years' worth of colloidal silver.

Colloidal silver is essentially water with silver particles in it. You will want to use distilled water to avoid the silver from interacting with other materials in the water. You want to keep the concentration between 5 and 15 ppm (purpose of TDS meter) for oral consumption. You can take a up to six teaspoons a day if you are sick. The best way to take it orally is to hold it in your mouth so that it gets into your blood stream through gums/under tongue. You can swallow it after a minute. It also works great on cuts, burns, etc. I recently developed a canker sore. I treated it two times with colloidal silver and it went away. I did not use any other product or treatment on that so I know it was colloidal silver that cured that. It is amazing stuff. I actually have a way to make it in my BOB as it can help purify water/treat cuts, etc. I will be fine processing my water further (filtering, activated charcoal, filtering that out and boiling) to make my water as contaminant free so that I can make safe colloidal silver.

I also want to add one last thing. You need .9999 or 99.99 percent pure silver to make colloidal silver. Do not use silver with less purity than that as it will contain other metals that can be toxic (like nickel).

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Antibiotics??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire