mercredi 24 août 2016

Bestest, toughest, cheapest smart outdoors phone?

Look for a new phone as my old one just quit completely which replaced my old one that started acting up, which replaced a newish one that I dropped screen down on some rocks....

I think I need something a bit more rugged. The Samsung 5 Neo appears to be water resistant which is nice, but I believe the screen is still a bit delicate.

Looking at a Kyocera, and Sonim. One is pretty darn expensive, and has a 3 year warranty including accidental damage, but no replaceable battery, and the other seems alright, but no long warranty included. Also one seems like it is lined up to replace a spot unit as one of it's features, which is nice.

Looking for suggestions on a unlocked phone. I don't want an Android with limited aps and a constant track feature. I want a smallish phone that I can put in my back pocket and drop rear end first into a foot of water and land on a rock without destroying it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bestest, toughest, cheapest smart outdoors phone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire