lundi 22 août 2016

canned water

The flooding in La. reminded me of when I worked in St.Joseph,Mo.The mo river flooded and took out the water plant,town wasn't flooded,but no water for 10 days.
A/B from St.Louis shipped semis of water in 6-pak beer cans,think they were just silver or painted white with "water" printed on it.

So I just did a quick search and see you can still buy water that way,but it ain't cheap.

I seem to remember that lifeboats had canned water as part of survival kits,so I'm guessing it lasts a long time.

Some pros of storing water this way would seem to be longivity,no cancer from plastic,and sturdy to stack high and square without crushing

cons are price!$$$$

Just curious if anyone has researched this,does it,or has any comments.I don't plan on going this route,but its something to think about.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



canned water

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire