mercredi 24 août 2016

Did I get a bad Berkey or it just the way it is, PPM result?

I purchased a Berkey Light, to see the water level better. Black filter elements and Fluoride attachment.

Upper Tank is using well water coming out of the tap at 782ppm.
Lower Tank, clean filtered water is at 470ppm.
Under sink Reverse Osmosis water is at 41ppm.

Did I get a bad Berkey? I followed the instructions with the red food coloring water test and it passed, then I took a PPM meter to it and the results surprised me. I dumped it all out and tried again without the food coloring and same. I can even taste the slimy vs RO water.

Anyone else test their water pre and post filter with a Berkey and get high ppm results?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Did I get a bad Berkey or it just the way it is, PPM result?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire