samedi 20 août 2016

Ensure...

OK, so I heard that eating a few hundred calories in the morning is actually more beneficial to the body, and will help with weight loss than NOT eating those few hundred calories in the morning...sounds strange that MORE calories will help you lose weight, but apparently, kick starting the digestion and spreading out the meals is better than eating everything between late lunch and early dinner.

OK,...the lady with a degree talked about preparing natural foods.

Not going to happen around 0545 hrs. in the morning...so I grabbed some Ensure, as that's 220 calories, handy and good tasting. 220 calories, some lipids, and 25% of RDA for a lot of things in just 8 ounces, nice and compact and easy to consume with no prep.

Neat bottles. Thick walled, white, opaque with metal and plastic lids, also durable. These things are more solidly constructed than baby bottles and they clean up nice, but they're one time use...

Hmmm...

They're fine to clean, I tested washed them in the dishwasher, including sanitize settings...for use to carry Nido powdered milk for bringing to work, and I can use them for tomato juice...

But what I wonder is if anyone knows of some mix of Nido or other powdered milk, sugar or whatever, whey, or such that would be neat to have, where I could put the pre measured, shelf stable powders in the bottles and just add water when needed as part of my preps or for daily use?

Durable convenient, shelf-stable, compact liquid 'food' is a neat thing...wish I'd thought about ensure when I was in the military...or hunting.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ensure...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire