mercredi 24 août 2016

Hello From Alberta Canada

DefaultHello From Alberta Canada


Not sure if I am what would be a survivalist. But I do believe in taking care of your own, and being prepared for the whatifs. My husband and I have eight homeshooled children. Mostly looking for info on how to provide my families food needs. Been raising hens, chickens, goats and cattle for all their goodies. Been gardening a couple years now. I am on homesteading forums, but can't seem to get any survival garden planning advise beyond slow down and your taking on a task you don't need to. I am greatful for those forums, but if I slowdown and work is slow... How do the kids eat?
Can't wait to get to know some of you.
Lori

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello From Alberta Canada

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire