samedi 22 juillet 2017

Ahoy from Michigan

Hello all! I'm looking to get more into prepping/survival. I have quite a bit of experience in camping, fishing, hunting, tracking, a diverse knowledge in wild plants and animals used for edible and medicinal purposes. I'm 18 years old living in west Michigan and currently going to school for welding and automotive repair. A group of friends and I (many of which are also in skilled trades) are creating a survival/disaster readiness group. I've joined this website in hopes to further my knowledge and get in touch with other like-minded people.

Enough about me, let's hear some stuff about you!
Where are you located?
What are you prepping for/what was your reason for joining this website?

My team and I look forward to making a positive connection with all of you!

-MUCDPG

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ahoy from Michigan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire