lundi 24 juillet 2017

Getting out of the comfort zone

Hi everyone,
I'd like to share the situation I'm in.

A month ago I arrived in Europe for hiking trip.
Soon when I came I got to meet cool people and spent with them a couple of weeks.
Then I found a part time job where I've been working for the past two weeks.

I got into this comfort zone and I find it hard to move on.

Suddenly hiking on my own (which is what I've been doing the past years) doesn't attract me, and I don't know where I wanna go next.

It's hard to leave a comfy place where you earn good mone and eat well, and go out there to the unknown.

I do wish to undertake a long distance trail in Asia with a partner, but I haven't found any companion yet, and actually I'm looking for one every day on the Web, but with no success.

I'd appreciate your comments about the situation.
Would you embrace the comfort zone and wait until you find something interesting enough to get you to move on?

Thanks a lot!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Getting out of the comfort zone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire