jeudi 20 juillet 2017

Logistical planning template

I notice there are always new member or probably old member who were not familiar with using spreadsheet for backpacking logistical planning (weight management), so I decide to share my Logistical planning template along with some example in it, hopefully someone would found it usefull.

I use Google spreadsheet to make the template to facilitate ease of co-op with other team member during planning, and you can always copy my template to your own Google account and editing it there.

I edited my template by redacting local products and such, because unlikely anyone here familiar with it let alone found it useful, but you will find there are many blank information in my template especially regarding item weight and country of manufacturer, and that because I don't have the information to fill it in, and I really appreciate if anyone could fill me in with any usable information regarding my template (is there anything I should add, any error, etc)

Once again, you could always copy the template into your own Google account and editing it whatever you like there.

Thanks beforehand

http://ift.tt/1dwH5GX

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Logistical planning template

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire