dimanche 23 juillet 2017

question re: air compressor

My wife has been making and selling kids clothes using a type of sewing machine called a serger; it gets a lot of use, the working parts fill up with bits of fabric, and it has to be cleaned out often. She's been buying canned pressurized air to blow it out. I think it'd make sense to buy a little air compressor instead, because in time it will pay for itself considering the cost of the canned air. And we'll be able to blow up bicycle tires too.

But I know nothing about air compressors. So to those who know them better than I do, is there anything I might want to know about them before buying one for the purpose I gave here?

Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



question re: air compressor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire