dimanche 12 novembre 2017

A post deserving of its own thread. (warning rant)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelionView Post

I wouldn't want to be the ******* who is in an article that's a current event topic on Survivalistboards.com about some dead "terrorist" who engaged and hurt muh military and muh police in a confiscation raid while some of you guys cheer my death and put up your gay flag waving emoticons and "prayers" for the almighty state employees.

I pulled this post from the following thread because I believe it is deserving of its own conversation.

http://ift.tt/2zRyoaX

I will admit I have felt the same way a lot of the time on this board. I Have watched what has happened to this country over the last 15 years give or take (I am 23) and I honestly believe we are closer than we have ever been. The 2 most comparable time periods in the 20th century the 60s and 90s and they simply didn't have this level of disassociation that we do now yes there were HUGE differences but at the end of the day the mentality was we were all Americans and I think if not dead this mentality is on life support at this point. I have always felt this was coming but it has only been since just before trumps election that I feel it reached the point of a collapse could happen at any time. I honestly would be shocked if we make it through 2022 and I don't even expect it to last to the next presidential election.

I don't come by this board very often anymore but I always feel like when push comes to shove most of you will either roll over or hide. I mean we have already had a purely politicly motivated attack on a Republican congressman and it is possible that it was also the Vegas shooter's motive (I believe it is possible it was suppressed due to fears of unrest). I just look at it this way. You people talk about how guns are your line in the sand and how if they come after your guns it will start a war and while I am not saying that isn't likely true I also have to say how stupid are you people? If you think they aren't just going to dodge that one issue and work on taking everything else till that's the only thing left and finally once they have everything they need ready finally go after us while we have been doing absolutely nothing to stop them because we have our "red line"? It is more clear now than it has ever been we are betting on a rigged game. Trump was never going to be able to fix anything the system was designed so no one person could take complete control but when it has rotted this badly that becomes a double-edged sword as no one person can clean it up either.

I know its kind of an I know it when I see it deal and I understand that but at this point, the waiting is just driving me crazy. The people that drive me the craziest on this board are the people between 55 and 70 who talk about how bad it has gotten WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BEFORE IT GOT THIS BAD??? The other thing that ****es me off about that age range, in particular, is you people have basically nothing to lose. You lived your life you had your kids do you really want to keep going into a system that your daughters get brainwashed in "school" about white patriarchy and gender fluidity and then end up marrying some gender queer vegan cuck that couldn't even fight his way out of a paper bag and gets off watching another man have sex with her and they let their kids be raped by pedophile because they consider it another sexuality? (if you think I am making that last part up about pedophiles look it up) Because that is where we are headed at this point. I know what an extreme that is but with the massive amount of movement that I have seen in my lifetime I would not rule most of it out as a possibility and I could have added a few more things on top of it. Do you people really want to live until you are so dependent on the medicine you get from the system and so weak all you can do is watch? (some of you inside that age range might already be there)

I know this was mostly just a rant but sometimes its let it out or go crazy. Regardless I do want to hear what you have to say.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



A post deserving of its own thread. (warning rant)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire