I am currently looking into the best plants and herbs to grow in order to live from the garden, as well as how to store them, and learn more about farming in general, so if you know of any threads or sites that have good information about this please post the link below. I also absolutely love animals so any info relating to keeping, breeding, slaughtering, gutting and cooking any animals would be very much appreciated.
I currently still live with my parents so I will not be able to actually put any of my research to the test for at least a few years, unless I can convince them to let me start a garden in the backyard. I am however getting chickens very soon which I am extremely excited about (eggses my preciouss), Sussex pullets. Also I have a year and a half old Centralian Carpet Python and I would like to eventually breed my own rats for him to eat.
So that is me, I look forward to interacting with everyone and continuing my research.
Ingvincible
Hello from Austraya
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire