mercredi 8 novembre 2017

Your favorite hunting raingear?

I'm in need of a rain jacket and rain pants upgrade and figured I'd get something in camo for hunting.

I live in the pacific northwest and cool rainy weather is the norm for like half the year. I don't want something that's big and insulated, but consider it more valuable to dress in layers and have a durable camo shell that won't tear apart if i snag it on blackberry brambles or whatnot. So no ultralight shells I'm thinkin.

There's some options I've checked out at cabela's and some super high-end stuff at my local bow shop. Like this First Lite jacket. Pretty awesome, but kinda dumb how expensive this stuff gets.

Anyhoo, I'd like to hear if you've settled on something that works great for you and why.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Your favorite hunting raingear?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire