The shells would not release from the tube magazine when in raked the forestock. When I did get it to release a shell the shell then and action would lockup.
It did this one time after another. With no shells in place the action feels smooth, however with shells in the action things bind up and quit.
I tried different shells and even snap caps.
Back to Remington.
I just ordered a new Mossberg 590A1, so my 870 days are no more.
I should of listened to the numerous complaints on the new 870’s
Shell will not release from magazine.
Snap cap used for safety and demo here.
Once I manually released the shell from the magazine the gun would jam up here. And I would have to forcefully close it or open it.
The gun would not work with several different brand shells nor with snap caps.
Remington 870 problems. No more new Remington’s for me.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire