samedi 11 novembre 2017

Thoughts on this kit

Hey all! Just curious as to everyones opinion of my kit. It's not quite and inch and not quite a BOB. It's intent is for urban survival or nomadic travel from community to community. I just want to see what other preppers think of it, just so that I can make any improvements. In open to critique, so fire away!
Inside I have.
A hat, pants, long sleeve thin sweater, carhartt rubber gloves, a belt, a small sewing kit, a Schrade multitool, a pull through sharpener, a 5" pocket knife, a magnesium firestarter, a pill bottle with 16 aspirin and 4 Tylenol, a can opener, 120 feet of yellow nylon twine, 150 22 rounds (50 are target, 100 hollow), a compass, a field guide, a notepad and pen, 50 foot climbing line, 16x32 binoculars, a tiny first aid kit for scrapes, 2 tampons (for bullet wounds or punctures) Zippo fluid, spare flings, bug repellant (this was a must) a candle, a baggie of blended matchsticks, cotton, and sawdust, 120 matches (50ish are waterproof) a wind up radio/flashlight, ear buds, a 22 revolver with holster, a fanny pack, and a backpack with lumbar and chest belts.
Not pictured: Zippo lighter, full kit of lockpicks (they are real and work amazing) a Winchester bowie with a 10(?) Inch blade and a tanto style hunting knife with a saw back also about 10 inches, and finally a camelbak 2 liter pack that fits into the backpack nicely.
I'm also considering getting a Remington 700 in 30.06 with a weaver scope and some ammo for it (fmj and hollow mix) but thats an afterthought. So, opinions? Did I miss anything? Anything unneeded? I know we all have different conditions and disasters in mind, but options are options!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Thoughts on this kit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire