samedi 9 décembre 2017

50 bmg?

How many of you folks own 50 cal weapons like a 50bmg or similar?

I was just browsing some local news websites and one of them had a headline about the cops trying to do something nice for a citizen that needed help.

In the photo, it shows an armored military vehicle leading the way and I'm thinking Huh?
Why the heck are cops parading a military personal carrier down the road for?

Then I got to thinking what would happen if SHTF and someone get a hold of that beast and decided to use it for nefarious purposes.

No AR15 or AR10 round is going to take that thing out, maybe a 338 Lapua but I wouldn't bet on that either.
Fairly certain a 50 would do the job (I think).

So I have to ask, how many people actually own one of these monsters? Looking online, it would seem I can pick one of the bolt action variety up for around $4K and wondering if its worth it. I mean, lets face it, the weapon only has one purpose and that's it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



50 bmg?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire