mercredi 6 décembre 2017

Dodge ram

I loved my first one so much I went out and bought another one.

I used to be a Ford guy but the last Ford I had was a Supercrew with the 5.7 Triton motor.

Truck was great, until I hooked it up to a heavy trailer and the motor just didn't have any nuts

A friend of mine bought the Dodge with the Hemi motor and I thought man that sure is a nice truck.

I went and test drove one with the Hemi motor, man did it have the power, so much more than the Ford, I ended up buying it

I put 210,000 miles on that one, I still have it.

This last spring I bought another, this one is 4x4 and has the Hemi, I like this one too

I sure like the looks of the Fords but I love that Hemi more.

I've just had normal stuff go wrong, ball joints, water pump and the fuel pump went out around 200k

FWIW and YMMV

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dodge ram

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire