lundi 4 décembre 2017

Dog just waylaid the Christmas tree

The last time we had a tall tree, our little girl cat was still a kitten. She would climb the tree and than bat the ornaments off. Once she found out some would bounce, she loved it. Of course some of those broke which was a problem as those were family heirlooms.

I hated her for doing that. Then I finally went, "Well, kitten..." and forgave her. My wife was not as accepting of it. Pets do things.

I also remember the year when we were fostering dogs that one of the dogs went after one of our cats. The cat had climbed the tree. Now, I'm not sure if they were having a little war or the dog thought the cat shouldn't be there. That tree came down. I actually laughed about that one. I saw it and it was hilarious. The tree came down, the dog scooted away; the cat ran upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Wish I had a video of it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dog just waylaid the Christmas tree

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire