vendredi 1 décembre 2017

Hi from NC

Hi all.

Not sure what got me here - about a year ago I got this feeling of doom. I have anxiety anyway, but I've lived 52 years with a positive outlook on life and the world in general, even through 2 divorces ... until a year ago. Not that I think the world is gonna end tomorrow and that we should all drink the Kool-Aid, but a year ago I got this feeling of needing to be better prepared. For what, or prepared how in what manner, or why ... I don't know. Can't really explain it. Anyway, here I am.

Otherwise, I'm a single 52 year old male, Chevy cars but Ford trucks guy, I have a 1992 Camaro that received 5 years of my blood sweat and tears (and wallet) to restore, I enjoy fishing, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, the ocean, the mountains, camping, hiking, cats over dogs. I'm a saver rather than a spender, so that I can have money for things I like - after 2 divorces it's about me for a change.

Most recently I enjoy shooting a lot, and this year I have purchased 2 handguns (9mm), a carbine rifle (also 9mm), and just acquired an AR-15. 9mm makes sense to me because it's inexpensive, ammo is available everywhere, and that 9mm carbine rifle with a red dot and flashlight makes a great home defense long gun. I think the AR will get a red dot with magnifier. Haven't yet but thinking about getting my concealed carry.

I'm sure I've rambled enough for now.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hi from NC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire