dimanche 10 décembre 2017

New Years Resolution Challenge

I'm getting an early start --- On Dec. 25, I pledge for an entire year to eat better. To try to avoid things like pizza, steak, pasta, processed foods, and other fatty (bad fat) things. Then, on Jan 1, I will reevaluate.

I like to take small steps.

Kidding aside, I have done a similar "crash" juice and veggie diet, with limited meat for a few months to avoid going on cholesterol medicine. I dropped about 50 points or so on my score --- the Dr. couldn't believe it --- he was pushing pills. I have back slid since and my numbers crept back up but the benefits of juicing and changing your diet cannot be underestimated. Good luck in your efforts and stick with it! I try to be good but it is a constant battle --- one day I win, next day I regress to my evil self.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Years Resolution Challenge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire