samedi 23 décembre 2017

Which would you take and why?

The P220's are nice. They were what I initially switched to when I got tired of dealing with the 1911's. Never had any troubles with them, and they shot very well. I had three of them, German 220, US 220, and a US 220 Carry. Had a factory DAO P245 as well, which is/was their "compact" version. That too was a great gun, and I actually shot it better than the 220's.

Never really been a fan of the .45 Glocks, and I like Glocks. Might have considered one in 45GAP, but they seem to be going dinosaur. Our State Troopers used to carry them and I had a steady supply of brass when they used to shoot at our range. Just never got around to getting one.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Which would you take and why?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire