jeudi 22 mars 2018

Best way to store rechargable batteries.

Black & Decker is doing it's obsolete tool game again, 18V tools are now a thing of the past. I have too many tools that run on that battery to just start over with their newest and best.

I have found a source of 18v batteries on Amazon that will fit their tools, they are advertised to be NI-MH batteries, much better than the B&D batteries at 1/4 of the price.

So, if I buy a supply of these batteries, what would be the way to get THE MOST LONGEVITY from them??? Some of my options could be leaving them as I got them, putting them on a charger unused until I need them maybe 4-5 years later, use them lightly in rotation with a lot of other batteries. Would storage in a cool place help???

While we might have some battery experts here, how is the best way to store NICADs and lead acid batteries???

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Best way to store rechargable batteries.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire